NIC President Michael Geeser Discusses Flood Damage in Reno

“The good news for most people who have suffered flood damage, if you live in a flood zone and you own your home, you have flood insurance.”


“Flood insurance is mandatory in designated flood zones, and homeowners buy it as part of their mortgage in Northern Nevada. It covers almost everything.”